Friday, January 25, 2008
Two Egg, Florida - The Book
If you've tried to pick up a copy of Two Egg, Florida: A Collection of Ghost Stories, Legends and Unusual Facts at Chipola River Book and Tea in Marianna this week, you already know this, but the most recent printing of the book has sold out. A new round is on the way and should be on hand by the end of next week.
In the meantime, if you would like to purchase copies, they are still in stock through www.barnesandnoble.com and www.amazon.com.
If you would prefer to order by mail, you can also send a check or money order to me and I'll be glad to place the order and have the book shipped to you. The price is $16.95 for the book plus $4.60 for shipping (Total amount: $20.55).
The address is:
P.O. Box 180814
Fort Smith, AR 72918
- ► 2010 (16)
- Greetings from Snowy Arkansas
- The Bazzell Murder - 1860
- Two Egg, Florida - The Book
- Lovedale featured in the "Jackson County Times"
- "Southern Heritage" on Chipola College TV
- Much needed rain falls in Two Egg
- New Book: "A History of Jackson County, Florida" t...
- Two Egg was once part of Fayette County
- Sylvania Plantation - Home of Governor John Milton...
- The Legend of Two-Toe Tom
- William Henry Cox - A Two Egg pioneer
- Prints available of Dellwood Methodist Church
- Milly Francis and Duncan McKrimmon
- More on Lovedale
- Lovedale Baptist Church Cemetery
- Dunaway family celebrates landmark achievement
- The Garden of Eden
- Winter arrives in Two Egg, Florida
- ▼ January (18)