Thursday, January 31, 2008
Greetings from Snowy Arkansas
Many of you know that I divide my time between Arkansas and the family place in Two Egg. Tonight I thought I'd share a bit of Arkansas winter with you.
We got a pretty nice snowfall here this afternoon and it is still snowing tonight. I took this photo when I ventured out for a couple of minutes earlier to watch it come down. We get ice and snow here from time to time, but this one is turning into one of the prettiest snowfalls we've had in a while.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Greetings from Snowy Arkansas
- The Bazzell Murder - 1860
- Two Egg, Florida - The Book
- Lovedale featured in the "Jackson County Times"
- "Southern Heritage" on Chipola College TV
- Much needed rain falls in Two Egg
- New Book: "A History of Jackson County, Florida" t...
- Two Egg was once part of Fayette County
- Sylvania Plantation - Home of Governor John Milton...
- The Legend of Two-Toe Tom
- William Henry Cox - A Two Egg pioneer
- Prints available of Dellwood Methodist Church
- Milly Francis and Duncan McKrimmon
- More on Lovedale
- Lovedale Baptist Church Cemetery
- Dunaway family celebrates landmark achievement
- The Garden of Eden
- Winter arrives in Two Egg, Florida
- ▼ January (18)