Monday, March 10, 2008
Springtime in Two Egg, Florida
It is an absolutely beautiful spring day here in Two Egg. The weekend rains have moved on, leaving the air cool and clear.
I spent a little time roaming around today and snapped this picture of our "Downtown District."
We are seeing the first real signs of spring now. The dogwoods are beginning to bloom and some of the azaleas are starting to show a little color. Redbuds are out and the trees are beginning to "green up" nicely. No leaves on the pecan trees yet, though. That means, according to those who know, that we will have at least one more frost.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Faye Dunaway and Two Egg, Florida
- Circle Hill Baptist Church - From the Air
- A spring morning in the Two Egg area
- Florida Caverns State Park - Marianna, Florida
- Happy Easter!
- Blooms of Spring in Two Egg
- Turkey Season in Two Egg
- Atlanta Storms
- Photographic Tombstones at Cowpen Pond
- A Connection to Daniel Boone, America's greatest p...
- Greenwood, Florida - Two Egg's long-time neighbor
- Historic Cowpen Pond Cemetery
- Springtime in Two Egg, Florida
- Congratulations Chipola!
- Good Luck to Chipola College!
- Dunaway Chapter meets tonight
- Rain falling in Two Egg
- The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge - Conclusion
- Bellamy Bridge, Part Seven
- ▼ March (19)