Saturday, March 29, 2008
Circle Hill Baptist Church - From the Air
This is an aerial view of Circle Hill Baptist Church, located a few miles northeast of downtown Two Egg, Florida.
The historic cemetery at Circle Hill (sometimes called Pine Level) was established during the 1870s when two turpentine workers were killed in a lightning strike. Other burials followed and the picturesque little cemetery now contains dozens of graves of residents of East Jackson County.
The church and cemetery are located on Circle Hill Road just east of the Lovedale Community.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Faye Dunaway and Two Egg, Florida
- Circle Hill Baptist Church - From the Air
- A spring morning in the Two Egg area
- Florida Caverns State Park - Marianna, Florida
- Happy Easter!
- Blooms of Spring in Two Egg
- Turkey Season in Two Egg
- Atlanta Storms
- Photographic Tombstones at Cowpen Pond
- A Connection to Daniel Boone, America's greatest p...
- Greenwood, Florida - Two Egg's long-time neighbor
- Historic Cowpen Pond Cemetery
- Springtime in Two Egg, Florida
- Congratulations Chipola!
- Good Luck to Chipola College!
- Dunaway Chapter meets tonight
- Rain falling in Two Egg
- The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge - Conclusion
- Bellamy Bridge, Part Seven
- ▼ March (19)