Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Greenwood, Florida - Two Egg's long-time neighbor
The ties between Two Egg and its neighboring town of Greenwood have been important since the time of Two Egg's founding. Only about 5 miles apart, the two communities share a great deal.
Greenwood is one of the most historic communities in Florida with an outstanding collection of antebellum and late 19th century structures.
I'm doing a short series this week on some of the historic sites of Greenwood on our sister blog, Jackson County History. I think you might find it interesting, so I hope you will take a few minutes to follow the link and take a look.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Faye Dunaway and Two Egg, Florida
- Circle Hill Baptist Church - From the Air
- A spring morning in the Two Egg area
- Florida Caverns State Park - Marianna, Florida
- Happy Easter!
- Blooms of Spring in Two Egg
- Turkey Season in Two Egg
- Atlanta Storms
- Photographic Tombstones at Cowpen Pond
- A Connection to Daniel Boone, America's greatest p...
- Greenwood, Florida - Two Egg's long-time neighbor
- Historic Cowpen Pond Cemetery
- Springtime in Two Egg, Florida
- Congratulations Chipola!
- Good Luck to Chipola College!
- Dunaway Chapter meets tonight
- Rain falling in Two Egg
- The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge - Conclusion
- Bellamy Bridge, Part Seven
- ▼ March (19)