Monday, March 17, 2008
Blooms of Spring in Two Egg
I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the color that is beginning to show around Two Egg.
This photograph of a beautiful cluster of pear blossoms was taken at sunset last night.
The pear are beginning to show some really nice blooms, as are the redbuds and some others. The dogwoods and azaleas are running a little slow due to the late frost this year, but are budding out so we should see a lot more color by next weekend.
It looks like it is going to be a beautiful spring. Some of the azalea bushes have more buds on them than I've seen in many years, so I think we are going to see some really pretty azaleas this year. I'll share some more pictures with you as we move through the week.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Faye Dunaway and Two Egg, Florida
- Circle Hill Baptist Church - From the Air
- A spring morning in the Two Egg area
- Florida Caverns State Park - Marianna, Florida
- Happy Easter!
- Blooms of Spring in Two Egg
- Turkey Season in Two Egg
- Atlanta Storms
- Photographic Tombstones at Cowpen Pond
- A Connection to Daniel Boone, America's greatest p...
- Greenwood, Florida - Two Egg's long-time neighbor
- Historic Cowpen Pond Cemetery
- Springtime in Two Egg, Florida
- Congratulations Chipola!
- Good Luck to Chipola College!
- Dunaway Chapter meets tonight
- Rain falling in Two Egg
- The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge - Conclusion
- Bellamy Bridge, Part Seven
- ▼ March (19)