Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Egg, Florida - Order Now for Christmas


If you would like to order a copy of the book Two Egg, Florida for Christmas, the printers tell me they can guarantee delivery in time as long as you order before December 10th.
It is also available at Chipola River Book & Tea at 4402 Lafayette Street in Downtown Marianna (across the street from the Battle of Marianna monument). They carry a selection of my books as well as offerings from other authors.
If you would like a book autographed for someone as a gift, I will do a brief signing event at Chipola Book and Tea on Saturday, December 13th, beginning at 10 a.m. Since the books sold out quickly last year, you might want to go ahead and purchase your copy and then I'll be glad to sign it for you at the event.
Due to health concerns, this is the only signing I have planned this year.

No comments: