Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Two Egg, Florida!


Just a note to night to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope that you each have time to spend with family or friends, but even if you don't, please remember that we all are blessed in ways beyond comprehension.
This time of year always helps me remember just how fortunate I am to be from this wonderful little corner of America. No matter the difficulties we all face from day to day, and I know that for many people they are many, we are all fortunate as well. God has blessed us with a wonderful country, a beautiful state and a heritage in which we can all take pride.
My God bless you this Thanksgiving. May He lighten your load, remind you of good memories and surround you with love and protection.
Dale Cox
2008

No comments: