If you would like to obtain autographed copies of my book Two Egg, Florida: A Collection of Ghost Stories, Legends and Unusual Facts, I will be at Chipola River Book and Tea for a book signing on Saturday, December 1st. They are located on Lafayette Street in downtown Marianna (in the same block as the Gazebo restaurant) and directly across the street from the Battle of Marianna monument.
The event begins at 10 a.m. and will continue until 2 p.m. or until the books sell out. Copies of my other books, The Battle of Marianna, Florida and The Battle of Natural Bridge, Florida will also be available.
If you would like to have copies specially inscribed as Christmas gifts, I'll be glad to do so.
The book includes, of course, a history of Two Egg, as well as the stories behind the stories of a number of other popular Northwest Florida legends. Included are:
- Two Egg, Florida
- The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge
- The Legend of Two Toed Tom (Northwest Florida's famed alligator monster)
- The Garden of Eden
- The Washington County Volcano
- The Fiddling Ghost of Boynton Island
- Jackson County's Pirate Treasure
- The Bible of St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- The Battle of Vernon
- The West Florida Swamp Booger (Bigfoot)
- The Story of Milly Francis
- Florida's Underground Wonderland
- Andrew Jackson and the Natural Bridge
Due to my health, this is the only signing I have scheduled for December. If you can't make it, but would like to have an autographed copy, they can be ordered at http://www.exploresouthernhistory.com/. As long as you order by December 15th, they will make it in time for Christmas. After the 15th, I can't promise.